Thursday 10 January 2013

My first day at Pre-school




We were all geared up to start Tuesday but as Ben was getting over a sickness bug he started today instead. I tried not to let my nerves show as I let Ben have toast and biscuits for breakfast (anything to keep those sugar levels up!) then we got ready and joined the crowds of kids and parents on their way to school/pre-school. We bumped into Ben's friend Henry on the way and they were both skipping along happily so that eased my nerves a bit. I settled Ben in and tried my best to keep it together (Ben looked a little apprehensive but was fine) but embarrassed myself by only managing a very quick goodbye as I ran out the room in tears! Henry's mum Hannah then invited me over for a cup of tea and I got a call from the pre-school to say Ben was getting on fine. Here are a couple of pics of Ben's art work. Ben said they did a few games outside such as singing the 'hokey cokey' and playing 'what's the time Mr Wolf'' and some general play but he was a bit disappointed he didn't get to go on the ipad....Well done Ben, we are very proud of you -  the teacher said he was a good boy and seemed to settle in fine. Now, time to stock up on the Calpol....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.